While not celebrating Reunions on campus this year is most disappointing, we do have some good news to share…
We can still celebrate. Online. Over Reunions weekend. Where you are!
The celebration will undoubtedly be different, but we still can take great joy in reflecting on Reunions of the past, connecting with one another virtually, and welcoming the Class of 2020 into the greatest alumni body on this planet!
You’ll be amazed at what the University’s Alumni Engagement team has put together for all alumni to enjoy.
- Celebrate Reunions online from May 28 – May 31
- Annual Meeting of the Alumni Council with the Chair’s report, Alumni Trustee announcements, presentations of the Award for Service to Princeton and the most coveted Reunions awards, and remarks from President Christopher L. Eisgruber ’83.
- Virtual tent parties with live alumni and student DJs on social media
- Alumni-Faculty Forums via Zoom
- Online events hosted by classes and campus partners
- Virtual P-Rade on Saturday, May 30, at 2 p.m. ET sharp (of course)
reunions.princeton.edu is your home for the most updated information on events for the weekend, and you’ll also find the following there:
- Reunions highlight videos from the past 10 years
- Photo galleries of past costumes
- Reunions themes and logos
- Reunions-themed Zoom backgrounds
- Social media profile and Instagram frames.
Even though we cannot be together on campus, I am most hopeful that you will still feel as though Princeton is Where You Are!
Rich Holland ’96
Chair, Alumni Council
President, Alumni Association